Pet Terms & Conditions
All pet-friendly homes are clearly listed on Into the Wild Escapes’ website. Pets are strictly prohibited at any homes that are not strictly listed as pet-friendly.
If you wish to book a pet, there is a mandatory extra charge of $50 per stay, per pet. This charge is to cover additional cleaning and maintenance of pet-friendly homes. Payment must be outlaid prior to staying with Into the Wild Escapes as part of the total booking payment.
If you bring a pet to a non-pet-friendly escape, you will be immediately charged $500 as a cleaning fee.
Types of pets:
Into the Wild Escapes refers to pets strictly as cats and dogs. Any other pet must be requested by you and approved by Into the Wild Escapes prior to booking.
Before booking, you must obtain written approval from Into the Wild Escapes.
Into the Wild Escapes has strict weight restrictions for all pets entering a dwelling or property.
Under no circumstances are guests permitted to book a pet that weighs more than 18kg.
Into the Wild Escapes does not cater to any pets over 18kg.
The number of pets:
No more than 2 pets are permitted per booking.
Registered assistance dogs:
Registered assistance dogs are allowed at all properties, regardless of if the property is deemed pet-friendly or not.
Before booking, guests must share all registration documentation with Into the Wild Escapes. Into the Wild Escapes must acknowledge this with formal written approval before booking.
The Pet Owner must take care with all wildlife and livestock on the premises. Into the Wild Escapes strictly prohibits interaction between any wildlife or livestock and your pet.
Into the Wild Escapes nor the Landowner are liable for injury or loss of your animal during your stay with Into the Wild Escapes.
You are responsible for your pet’s safety and whereabouts throughout you stay with Into the Wild Escapes.
Please carefully read all communication provided by Into the Wild Escapes before embarking.
In some regional areas, local councils occasionally allocate wild dog baiting in certain farms across the country.
During these times, Into the Wild Escapes will communicate this information.
You are responsible for reading and understanding all communication provided.
You are responsible for understanding and adhering to the following before booking with your pet:
- All pets must be on a leash while on the property. Leashes must not exceed 2m in length.
- All pets must be supervised at all times and must not be left unattended.
- The Pet Owner is responsible for providing all food and amenities.
- The Pet Owner is responsible for cleaning up any waste or droppings made by the pet throughout the booking. This extends to the entire property, not just the immediate parameter of the dwelling.
- Pet Owners must ensure that their pets are free from parasites and fleas before they occupy the house. Failure to do so will incur heavy fines due to the risk to wildlife and livestock on each property.
- A blanket must be used on surfaces inside the dwelling before pets lay down. Pets must use the blanket to sit, lay or sleep on.
- Bathing or cleaning a pet is strictly prohibited inside the dwelling.
- Pet owners are liable for any damages to the property, surrounding land, landowner assets and damage to or loss of animals (including livestock and wildlife).
- The Pet Owner will be immediately evicted from the property if the pet is deemed noisy, disruptive or aggressive at any time.